04 December, 2008

The name game revisited. And other fun talking tells

Ok, so I posted before about how Winston knows his name. But that was just his first name. He's got the whole thing now!

He can say "Winston Judah" clear as day.

Ok, the Winston actually sounds like "Winton" most of the time, but the "Judah" is crystal! Then, when prompted he'll give us the last name.

I need to get it on video and post. It makes me all googly inside when he says it. Swoon, over my little man!

PLUS --

I think we are having another word explosion, with sentences this time. Last night in the car he said “I want bokuku” – which translated means “I want a popsicle.”

He gives me directions with things like “Momma, light please” and “Momma, this way” as he leads me around the house. And my personal favorite complete sentence “I love you Momma/Dada, up a skies.” (said at bedtime)

Ah, this is such a fun age!

No comments: